Would you like a piece of Coonawarra on your desktop? Then why not download a wallpaper! Please select the size to suit your desktop resolution.
- To find your pixel resolution (eg. 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768) right click on your desktop and then select "Properties" and then "Settings".
- Click on the correct resolution for your display.
- Now go back to this website, click on the appropriate text link for your resolution and right click on the image when it appears in the browser window and then select "Set as background".
- Go to your apple menu and select "System Preferences".
- Click on "Displays" to find your screen resolution.
- Come back to this website, click on the relevant screen resolution of the wallpaper you wish to use.
- Drag the image on to your Desktop to save, or press Ctrl on your keyboard and click on the image to save the wallpaper to your Desktop or Pictures folder.
- Go to the "System Preferences" again, select "Desktop" and "Screen Savers".
- Click "Desktop" and select the wallpaper from your Desktop or Pictures folder.